来源：http://www.rgxyjx.com/news170676.html 发布时间：2019-11-25 10:07:00
Precautions before, during and after use of kneader
(1) before feeding, check whether there is any foreign matter or impurity in the cylinder, and ensure that the cylinder can be put into production only after it is clean. Check whether the sealing strip of cylinder head is intact. When cleaning the equipment, the power supply of the equipment is turned off. It is strictly prohibited to clean the equipment when the power supply is not turned off to prevent accidents.
(2) check whether the post tools are complete before feeding.
(3) pay attention to whether the circuit and accessories of the equipment are abnormal, and report for repair in time in case of any problem. If the equipment is found abnormal in the production process, the operator shall immediately turn off the power supply and report for repair.
(4) check the tension degree of V-belt before each start-up operation, and move the motor to a proper position by adjusting the bolt. The tightness of the belt shall be appropriate, and the belt shall be checked, adjusted or replaced regularly.
(5) test the machine before use. Before the test, clean up the Yuanzhi kneader room, run it in an empty room for 10-15 minutes, and then put it into production after confirming the normal operation of the machine. Generally, the noise of the new gear (including reducer) is large in the initial use, and the noise will be naturally reduced after running in for a period of time, which is a normal phenomenon.
(1) when feeding or discharging, stop the machine first, fix the cover at the same time, and then feed or discharge. When the mixing paddle is rotating, it is forbidden to enter the interior with hands and other sundries, so as to prevent personal injury or equipment damage.
(2) when using the cooling water and steam, they must be used independently, that is, opening the steam, and the valve connecting the cooling water must be closed; when opening the cooling water, the valve connecting the steam must be closed to prevent the mixing of the cooling water and steam, explosion or affect the cooling system, or even burn the cooling machine.
(3) when the cylinder block is raised or the discharge is turned over, pay attention to see whether the contact between the cylinder block and the travel switch on the cylinder frame is effective.
(4) prevent scalding by exposed steam during equipment operation.
(5) when feeding, open the cylinder head to turn the cylinder body to a certain position, put the material into the cylinder body and then restore the cylinder body to its original position.
(6) close the upper plate of the cylinder head and install the locking device around the cylinder head, so as to avoid the waste of raw materials and the impact on the kneading quality of the rubber material due to the opening of the cover when the machine is started.
(7) when opening the cover plate for discharging, the connecting nuts at the side of the upper plate shall be installed to avoid personal safety accidents caused by the cover plate falling.
(8) when discharging, first turn on the oil pump motor, and then turn over the cylinder by operating the distribution handle. When the control handle descends, the oil cylinder piston descends. When discharging is finished, pull up the control handle to make the mixing cylinder return to the horizontal position, and then turn off the oil pump motor, and then start feeding.
(9) when lifting the cylinder block, pay attention to whether the travel switch is effective. If necessary, manually control the lifting of the cylinder block. In the process of turning the cylinder, a certain distance should be kept between the cylinder body and the hopper to avoid the deformation of the hopper under pressure and equipment damage.
In case of abnormal operation of the machine, the operator shall immediately turn off the power supply and inform the maintenance personnel to repair it.
(10) check the measuring tools to ensure the accuracy of weighing, and fill in the operation records carefully and accurately in the operation process.
(1) the equipment must be shut down before cleaning, and the electrical part shall be cleaned by a specially assigned person.
(2) it is strictly prohibited to use hands or tools to enter the cylinder for discharging under the condition that each page of the equipment is completely stopped.
(3) clean the external surface of the machine and the work site, cover the cover plate and turn off the power supply when off duty or not in production.
(4) the tools (rubber cutter and paper cutter) shall be put back to the original place immediately after use, and shall not be placed randomly to prevent damaging the equipment and polluting the rubber material brought into the machine.
(5) the lubricating parts shall be frequently filled with oil. The oil shall be added at least twice per shift for drip type lubrication, once every 20 days for press type lubrication, and once every three months for oil pool lubrication.
The wall panel shaft seal shall be adjusted or replaced properly according to the wearing condition.
(6) check the steam pipes and joints frequently, and no leakage is allowed.
(7) the machine shall be overhauled after six months of operation, and vulnerable parts shall be inspected and properly repaired or replaced.